Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Domestic Ditties

Now that the Chag are completed for this cycle I'm sure many are wondering, what on earth is keeping me so busy that I can't fulfill my daily blog duties?

Well, the answer is simple: knitting and baking.

I have built a sort of flow chart (in my head) that allows me to work the oven to my (general) satisfaction. It has now yielded two batches of lovely challah, a batch of unburnt cookies, and a stunning array of lemon tarts. (pictures will come, eventually).

The knitting is, well...time consuming because I'm not exactly skilled at it...yet. But just you wait, I will connect with my support group and practice, practice, practice until I too, can wear stunning handmade items.

And then there's that other "D" in my life. Dance.

So, I'm setting a weekly schedule for this blog, instead of my daily attempt.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete