Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top Ten Recipes of 2012

I altered all of these recipes to be dairy free for my husband and will be posting my alterations along with copies of the recipes shortly. Some of these recipes are not new, but this past year was the first time I tried them and good things don't need to be reinvented all the time! The reason the strawberry cupcakes got an honorable mention is because I didn't make them myself, and had the full-fledged dairy version instead. 

In no particular order: Top 10 Recipes of 2012!

1. Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding (F&W)

2. Vegan Caramel Corn (The Mixing Bowl and Angela’s Kitchen)
   
3. Peach Cobbler Cupcakes (Willow Bird Baking)
   
4. Almond Cake (David Lebovitz)
   
5. Radicchio Fritto (T&D Willey)
  
6. 5 Ingredient Chicken (ours)

7. Salted Chococonut Chip Cookies (Mountain Rose Blog)
   
8. (Veganized) Arugula Pesto (F&W)
   
9. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili (Allrecipes)
     
10. Best Apple Cake (T&D Willey)
  
Honorable Mention: Real Strawberry Cupcakes (A Southern Fairytale)

No comments:

Post a Comment