I took an unintended sabbatical from blogging. This was due to some health issues. I prefer to not post gory details to an open public; don't worry, everything is under control and yes it was rather unpleasant and serious. But I'm recovering well, and soon it will all be past.
Some pleasant parts.
I noticed that my hair finally touches my shoulder blades. Albeit wet and combed straight. After two years, it's pretty exciting.
Sometimes you just need to dance. No matter how you feel. Because after, the important things (like attitude) always improve.
Vinegar really does take the calcium deposits out of hot water boilers.
Good friends and good food are really all you need. When G-d created the garden of Eden, he knew this. Too bad we so often get confused and think it's not enough.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment