
Here's a better shot of the eggplant. The cabbage and fresh herb salad came about because I couldn't find rice wrappers to make Vietnamese spring rolls. I combined Chinese cabbage, cilantro, mint, shredded carrot, and lime with a peanut dressing I made.

I wonder why my close-ups are always blurry.

Sticky coconut rice with mango!

And then there were the caramel apples. This is after the first dipping. The bit that pooled on the bottom easily molded to the apple after being chilled.

Then there was the chocolate and nut dipping. Yum!

I can't get enough of them!

Yay!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI'm just living a comment because I found out some coincidences between you and me: we both are named Laura and your blog has the same name as mine. Altought there are other coincidences: I love TLOTR Trilogy too =D
Nice blog girl!
mmmm I need to sample your cooking sometime. It looks very delicious! I envy your cooking abilities. Not that I'm a bad cook or anything, but you're not afraid to go out of the norm...while I just tend to be lazy and make dishes that don't require quite as much prep time as yours might. Someday though, someday.
ReplyDelete