This post is coming from my satellite location in Niigata, Japan where I have been visiting a friend the past week.
I am amazed that the one week I decide to visit, we get a typhoon ("it won't affect us, it never hits this side of the island"), an earthquake ("the 6.6 was in Tokyo, the 6.8 the same day was us!), and a nuclear power plant "situation." Oh, and there were also the necessary tsunami warnings following the earthquake.
I cannot recall ever seeing my circumstances as no.1 on Google's top stories. Needless to say, it's been a bit difficult getting back to Taipei. I would also like to make it clear that I am thoroughly enjoying Niigata, I am safe and well, and will post yummy things later.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I suppose the bright side is that nature could be extending your vacation!
ReplyDeleteMike Rinaldi
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCool, glad you're safe, and we look forward to the yummy things.
ReplyDelete