Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Introduction

Welcome! At some point in time this blog will be devoted to my adventures as a kindergarten teacher in Taiwan. I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'll tell.

Initially I thought I would post something esoteric about the connections between life and adventure, metaphors, and what it all means to me. Heh. Those were good intentions, and we all know where those lead. Instead, I will simply bait you by saying that this will be a brilliant and fascinating blog after I arrive in Taiwan (Feb 21st).

All the Best,

LM

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I look forward to your comments.
    Hearing about the wonderful experiences you are embarking upon in Taiwan will definitely be a life changing adventure. Look to YHVH always for strength and understanding.
    Love,
    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    First congratulations on your BA with honors a great achievement and spring board for the future. Also going into a culture so different from ours requires considerable courage and dependance on our Lord. Our prayers are with you and we know that you will be a great role model for the students you work with. Learn some wok cooking so you can invite us over for dinner when you get back.

    Love,
    Bob and Bryana Frembling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, girlie!

    I can't wait to read all about your exciting experiences. And then unceremoniously and unapologetically stealing them all for my own fodder.

    ReplyDelete